Friday 4 September 2015

Another Day, Another Feud In The Industry. See Which 2 Stars Are Going At It Now




Following the Drake/Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj/ Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj/Miley Cyrus, Emeka Ike/Chris Okotie and host of many other beefs this year, it seems that pop stars, Demi Lovato and P!nk are the latest two celebrities to be involved in a feud.
The drama all started after the VMAs on Sunday.
Follow the jump to continue:
After the VMAs on Sunday, P!nk took to social media to write:
I felt embarrassed and sad. And old.
We’re getting old. But in all seriousness;
I felt sad because music is supposed to inspire. It saved my life. This trash won’t save any kids life. In a world that is even scarier and with lives still worth saving,
Hmm who will stand up and have soul?
Disenfranchised to say the least. Let
down by my industry and peers. Beside Macklemore and Pharell and Bieber (pre- sob fest) and The Weeknd, Tori Kelly was dope too. The rest was gross and embarrassing and hard for this aging pop star to believe.
Well as expected, a number of people especially Demi Lovato fans began to bash P!nk for her comments claiming that P!nk put Demi Lovato in the "trash" section of her comment having not mentioned her among the people that performed.
In defense, P!nk said:
Please look for a feud elsewhere. I have no issue with Demi Lovato or anyone else. I actually forgot she performed. I have opinions. Many! I stand by what I said. However, I didn’t intend for the angry people of the world to latch on and make it into something it isn’t. Peace.
Despite P!nk's defensive statement, Demi Lovato still got wind of the situation at hand and took to her own social media to write:
Cool For The Summer may not ‘save
kid’s lives’ or ‘inspire’ but I’d say
Skyscraper & Warrior have done a pretty good job of helping people cope with mental illness. VMA’s are sexy and fun.
There’s a time and place for everything.
I’m excited for you all to hear the
inspirational/honest/soulful songs on this album. #Lionheart #Father #StoneCold
#Confident… Oct. 16
"I’m learning so much every day by this new chapter in my life. I’m no longer the victim. I am the survivor. What’s wrong with being #Confident?
About an hour later after Demi posted the comment above, P!nk was back on social media again and wrote:
You know, this is part of why I’m sad
about the VMas and the world in general.
Everyone is so nasty and waiting for a fight. I never said Anything about Demi Lovato or called out anyone. I was talking to a friend in response to his disappointment about the show. I agree w him. You can make this into whatever you like, cause that’s who we are now, I guess. I’m out

No comments:

Post a Comment