Friday 4 September 2015

“All Celebs Live Fake Lives ” , Yoruba Actor, Funsho Adeolu


One of the the biggest Yoruba actor, Funsho
Adeolu, has spoken about why he does not
live a flashy lifestyle.
“Maybe because I’m just original; that’s why.
I’m real and not a fake person. I live my life
for myself and God I don’t live it for any
human being” he said.
In a recent interview, he stated that all
celebrities live fake lives and flaunt their
wealth because its a part of the business.
“All of them live fake lives, all of them that
you see flaunting their wealth. Generally, it
is a thing of the industry and you need to
make the people see you all the time, but
when they see you flaunting cars and other
things, you are endangering yourself and
your family. Some people will see that and
say OK, let me go and steal it” Funsho
Adeolu said

No comments:

Post a Comment