Sunday 6 September 2015

Tyler Perry shares a personal video tribute for Bobbi Kristina Brown


The actor and director shared the touching
tribute video on Friday, September 4 on
Facebook. He captioned the video:
"The Houston estate asked if I would share
this tribute that I put together for Bobbi
Kristina’s private funeral. On behalf of the
Brown and Houston families, we would all
like to thank you for your prayers and
support. God bless"
The short video begins with a quote from Bobbi
Brown who passed away on July 26. It reads,
"I hope you feel my love, pain, beauty,
agony at times, blessings all the time. No
one understands me. And I don’t expect
them to but I will try to spread my love and
my story through words and this blessing of
a powerful voice mom has given me.
The video, with Whitney Houston’s song “You
Were Loved” playing in the background, shows
photos of Bobbi Kristina starting from infancy
and progressing until young womanhood. Some
of the pictures also shows her with her parents,
Whitney and Bobby Brown, at various family
dinners and occasions.
Sad we lost her so young!

No comments:

Post a Comment